I had a good time at the homecoming game last week!
If anyone could post some updates on this game I'd be much obliged. But if the score gets too ugly I'd understand not posting one up.
I had a good time at the homecoming game last week!
If anyone could post some updates on this game I'd be much obliged. But if the score gets too ugly I'd understand not posting one up.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
first quarter 14-0 Georgetown... announcers said, they are scoring too easy, too early.
sounds like it's getting ugly fast... UVaWise secondary seems to be horrible today. Georgetown is driving again.. 1st and 10...at UvaWise 20 yard line
Interception..UvaWise
UvaWise driving.. 2 consecutive first downs.
1st and 10.. 2 yard gain by Morgan to 50 yard line
3rd and 6... QB throws high again (has already thrown 2 picks today).. 4th and 6.. UVaWise punting
Bookmarks